shaktigardens homepage shaktigardens homepage links FAQ About Don Therapies offered workshops offered
shaktigardens.com news and events

shaktigardens is a venue in Johannesburg South Africa with events and therapies to honour and encourage the Goddess in all women.

Friday, March 2, 2018

Female therapists and sensual massage for gents

Namaste
For a long time I have had one female therapist offering sensual massage for gents from our studio. I have had another assist me when couples come through to receive massage.

I have been considering expanding what we offer. My current female therapist does wonderful sensual healing massage and hot stone therapy, as well as Lingam Massage. But she is only available late afternoons and evenings during the week, and is also available on weekends.

I will have another female therapist join soon to offer massage during weekdays only. This will also be sensual healing massage and Lingam massage for gents.

Even though we do work by appointment, sometimes there is a break in our schedule and we can possibly accommodate another client between other sessions. 

So please call first to ensure there is availability - and please note that I will answer the phone and discuss our work or transfer you to the female therapist

If for some reason we cannot assist you due to being fully booked I will refer you to a good friend of mine who offers similar healing work and massage in Linden - she has been trained in Tantra as well and offers a wonderful caring therapy session

Be blessed
Don
082 961 5454
Whats App