shaktigardens homepage shaktigardens homepage links FAQ About Don Therapies offered workshops offered
shaktigardens.com news and events

shaktigardens is a venue in Johannesburg South Africa with events and therapies to honour and encourage the Goddess in all women.

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Thank you


Thank you for being My joy when I was Sad
Thank you for believing when everyone had doubts
Thank you for being My home when I was lost
Thank you for standing by me in my hardest moments
Thank you for accepting pain for my pleasure
Thank you for the gift of your submission
Thank you for obeying even when you didn't understand
Thank you for your faith when it looked impossible
Thank you for being the pillar of my life while everything falling
Thank you for bearing with the hateful world for my sake
Thank you for loving me for who I am and my imperfection
Thank you for challenging your limits to pleases me
Thank you for always being positive when I lose my sanity
Thank you for respecting my silence while you worry like hell
Thank you for being my comfort when everyone escaped my hurt
Thank you for following my lead with your soul before your feet
Thank you for being there when it was understandable to leave
Thank you for fighting anything and anyone that stand between us
Thank you for knowing I am worth it even when I made mistakes
Thank you for being My submissive, my love and my everything
Thank you for being In my life and Being Mine.. 
~Tarq~